2012/05/21

Sigrid Agren : Interviewed By Vogue


Interviewed By Vogue

Model : Sigrid Agren








Hometown: Schoelcher, in Martinique. It’s a French island in the Caribbean. How do you say hello where you are from? It’s “Sa ou fè” in Creole—the local language in Martinique. What is your coffee/tea order? Chai latte.

How were you discovered? I was shopping with my mother in 2006 and saw that there was a model casting going on. A couple of months later, I was one of the fifteen finalists in an international contest. Most memorable modeling moment: Shooting the Chanel Chance fragrance ad with Jean-Paul Goude. Working with such a great artist was an honor. Most embarrassing modeling moment: During my first season, one of my shoes broke during a show. I couldn’t take it off, because it was attached to my ankle, so I had to turn around on the runway and go backstage. I didn’t know what else to do! Favorite designer: Karl Lagerfeld. He’s such a creative, talented person and still remains nice to everyone.

What are you wearing? An Altuzarra shirt, Alexander Wang black pants, Givenchy boots, and a Céline bag. What are the three items you always keep in your purse? My wallet, my BlackBerry, and my lip balm. Describe your style in five words: Simple, cool, casual, comfortable, but still chic. What new addition to your wardrobe are you currently craving this season? A classic Chanel black jacket. What item in your closet do you most cherish? Why? My Rick Owens leather jacket; I could wear it every day. If you could trade closets with someone else, whose would you choose? Kate Moss. I love her personal style, and her closet must be a lot bigger.

What nail-polish color are you wearing right now? I put some clear nail polish on yesterday. I like putting color on them, but I leave that to the manicurists on shoots because I’m really bad at it! Beauty item you cannot live without: Chanel Inimitable Intense mascara. How do you stay in model shape? Any tricks of the trade? I love yoga. I can practice it wherever I am, at home, in my hotel room . . . I like playing tennis, too, but that’s more of a hobby because I’m not very good!

What is the first Web site you go to in the morning? I always watch the French news on the Internet while having my breakfast. What songs are on repeat on your iPod right now? The latest album by Metronomy—The English Riviera. What movie is at the top of your Netflix queue? I just watched The Last Samurai and loved it! What’s on your Kindle/Nook/iBook shelf right now? Dangerous Liaisons.

One place you always visit while in New York: Fat Cat in the West Village. It’s the best place to have fun. Favorite destination you have traveled to so far: Corsica; I went there last summer with my family. It’s marvelous! Where would you like to go on your next vacation? I haven’t decided where I’m going to go this summer, but I’d love to go somewhere on the Mediterranean sea, like Greece or Sardinia.

What quality is most attractive in a boyfriend/girlfriend? A great sense of humor. What quality do you most appreciate in a friend? Trust. Name one natural talent you wish you had: I wish I could sing or play an instrument. Subject you could wax poetic about: The ocean. I’m from an island, so I’ve always been near the water. I don’t think I could live somewhere far from the sea. What are your words to live by? Live, love, laugh, dance.

 vogue



Sigridのインタビューです
今日は時間がないので後日翻訳しようと思いますj
水上スキーをするSigridを見れるなんて...けっこう活発なんですね


関連記事(Related Articles)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
にほんブログ村 ファッションブログ モード系へ
にほんブログ村